- Remove prop or install prop lock.
- Remove all loose articles such as fishing rods, tackle boxes, ice chest and electrical components.
- Secure a quality fitted cover onto boat. Check it once a month to insure correct fit.
- Secure tongue with heavy duty tamper proof lock.
- Secure harness wires to trailer to avoid potential damage.
- During winter months, perform winter maintenance on engine.
- Consider adding fuel stabilizer to gas tank.
- Always consult your factory technician for additional maintenance tips.
By performing this short list of boat maintenance, it will insure that your boat is in tip top shape when you are ready to hit the lake.
Good luck fishing